It's time to get your amazing stove fan! No Need to Sit that Close to the Fire Anymore, you can find an easier way to make your stove warmer. Try our best seller Heat Powered Stove Fan, Silently and efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
There's no need to turn up the heating or switch on an electric radiator to heat your home up. Stove fan works on the heat generated from the stove. so the hot air surround chimney can circulate to front areas. After lighting a stove, Fan basement will feel and conduct heat, As soon as it reaches around 50°C-60°C(122°F-140°F) ,the stove fan will automatic move gentry and quietly and spreads hot air to other areas in the room. The general operating temperature of the stove fan is 85°C-350°C (185°F-660°F) and rotates most effectively when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C (482°F-572°F). thus to achieve maximum heat utilization and more comfortable. No installation, no trouble, no battery or power supply! Easy and efficient.
- The Latest Design-Upgrade Heat Powered Stove Fan - No Batteries or Electricity Required! The heat powered stove fan rotates by using the heat on the surface of the stove and automatically adjusts the speed according to the surface temperature of the stove. Large Airflow, Less Consumption and More Efficiency make the room warmer quickly.
- Wood Stove Fan Whisper Quiet - The only moving part is the blade of wood stove fan assembly. Silent running, say goodbye to the terrible noise .You don't even know this fan is there, but you feel warm! You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- Fireplace Fan The Best Quality Material - The fireplace fan is made of high-strength aluminum alloy. The surface of stove fan is fine and neat. It is no deformation and no discoloration after long time working under high temperature.
- Energy Saving and Environmental Protection - The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning. Make full use of the heat from your wood stove and quickly disperse it into your room. The room will heat up faster. It continues to circulate hot air to keep the room warm all the time. Less Consumption and More Efficiency！
Easy to Use and Our Service - No installation, no trouble, no battery or power supply! Just put the stove fan on the stove, it will rotate as the temperature rises
THE BEST POSITION FOR OPERATION:
- Do not place in front of chimney, keep distance at least 4''.
- The placement of the Stove Fan is very important to maximize the effectiveness of the fan. Place the fan to the rear of the stove top so that cool air will be drawn over the "cooling fins". The fan should not be used directly in front of the flue pipe or at the front of the stove.
- Never handle the base of the stove fan, Do not set the stove fan down directly on an unprotected surface when hot.